About this blog

Thulani (Too-lah-nee) is a small South African bear who has been bitten by the travel bug in a big way! This blog will follow the travels of Thulani Bear as he visits various countries around the globe during 2011.

Sunday 22 April 2012

Thulani in Poland Part 2

We were at a ball room dancing tournament yesterday-Sat 21.04, but there were so many people that Thulani was a bit anxious. He stayed in my handbag all day because he didn't want to be lost. Anyway, Viktoria won a gold medal and Thulani was very proud of her .





Today, 22.04-Sunday, we had a lazy day, the weather wasn't too good, a bit rainy and a bit cold and windy, so we stayed at home enjoying our company. Thulani was helping me prepare some things for my work and doing a bit of cleaning with my hubby. Then we had a lovely dinner together. Afterwards, Thulani, my dogs and my husband were watching F1

No comments: